Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Kumusta na?

It's been a while, since the last time I add anything to this worthless hole...(I mean, does anyone other than me, read my rants...I guess not...Maybe I should do something, like rob a bank, or assassinate Gloria arroyo and have a tattoo of the URL of this site in my arm, so that when they finally capture me...of course I would never surrender to them alive... The world would finally took notice) PATHETIC isn't it? =)

Anyway, as I mentioned... It's been a while... Tons of things happened since the last time, FPJ-the man considered the King of Filipino movies died last December 16? A super Typhoon lay waste half of Luzon, killing at least 1000 people, and a freaking Tsunami destroyed most of southern Asia killing at least 250,000 people.

With all this things happening in my country (don't even get me started to what's been happening to the world) I started to frequently remembered how have it easy during our High School years, (well yeah, college years are kindda easy too...But its a bit more complicated than HS). Were we hardly care what was written in the Headlines, we hardly give a damn on how many people died last Typhoon (to us, it's just another reason why we could have some breaks from the homework) Or who will be the next president, what are those taxes that will be implemented or who is the comptroller of AFP.

We have it easy, almost on every aspect in life, we have it easy, school is quite easy, studying is easy, having a relationship is very much easy...(im not kidding, but back in highschool, I could see many beautiful girls compare to my workplace).

Maybe the reason I have those frequent reminiscing, is that because after 6 years, I manage to talk (well actually, write...Via Friendster) to some of my HS classmates. All of them are working now, and Ludy for one have her Baby now. In the back of my mind, I could not believe that that girl that I use to accompany home when school ends, have her very own family. Is that really how long it is? I do know that some other classmates have their very own family since last year...or a year before that... But still, in the back of my mind, I see them as the same people that I used to play baseball with or talk about the latest episode of Dragon BallZ, they were ones the same people that I use to tell how much I like my HighSchool crush, and my plans in getting her attention, they are the same people that used to borrow my pens and rulers (in which, there are times, they forgot that they just borrowed it from me). These are the same people that I know cheated in their exams, or did not make their homework. Looking at them now, I kindda feel sad that I have let the moment go with out too much noticing it,. I do remember that back then, many of us are in such a hurry to grow up...I wonder now, if these same people are also wondering, or reminiscing those times that we buy those Banana cue infront of our School's driveway, or drink from the faucet, cut grass when were late or not wearing a proper uniform, sleep at the class only to wake up because your drool was noticed by your seatmate and started to announce it to the entire class. Maybe most of them are now busy with their life, or worrying where would they get the resources when their kids finally go to school... or perhaps worrying the expenditures in their upcoming wedding. Me....well I can't help it, I usually visit my HS school every week (i tend to run into it when ever i visit my fathers grave) and everytime, I started to remeber the things that we done, and the things that I wish I did, back then.

...


No comments: