Tuesday, November 25, 2003

PAG-IBIG Escapade

This morning, i decided to finally take time to collect that loan of mine from the pag-ibig funds, for the reason that iwas inform that you cannot get a bigger loan unless you have applied for the initial loan fist (initial na 1st pa..labo) Worst, somebody might beat you to it...

anyway... as I leave words to the office that i will be late due to this particular collection, and headed to the pag-ibig branch at Makati Avenue, i start wondering why is it that Filipinos manage to make makati into the city that it is and failed to adopt it to other cities... hmmm... i mean look... the city is neat...(most of it) they have a systematic way of dealing traffic and further more...NO STREET VENDORS (or very limited ones...)[ok na yung nagbebenta nang dyaryo/ sigarilyo or banana que] ... well i know i m dreaming, but i sure wish that i could enjoy the same feeling of easiness while walking at the streets of Carriedo as I am walking in the stretch of Makati Avenue.

----

OK, i manage to reach the Pagibig office at Anterium Building, and try to collect my measly loan of 3,500+... then the pretty girl at the filling desk ask me where did i file my loan? well of course ignorant as i am, i just reply that it was our admin that filed it for me, then she ask me again, Where is my office located? ...."Well sorry sir, we are not centralize, thus you need to collect your loan from the office where you filed your application"... she said when i told here im from manila. What the **#!.... well i couldn't really blame them, that how things work... but i could not believe my self for missing such detail... damn! then i lok up at that little form/stub that was handed to me to claim my loan... no address, no nothing... then i immediately call the Admin to ask where in the name of Tassadar can i claim my loan? "Bakit ka kasi hindi nag tanung eh?!" a collegue of mine ask... Shit, is it really my fault...DAMN... anyway, i stil manage to get my loan... but there is one little things that is really bothering me...how come people at makati have their freaking addres placed in their stubs for this particular transactions while mine doesn't have any address...only a crazy notice of "NO Follow-Up through Telephone"... hmp... the City is just a few blocks away... but the way they do things in their areas are WORLDS Apart

---

No comments: